Recently to ASDEC came five years old Maserati GT Sport for a decent refreshment and protection with a coating.
Steps quite standard:
– thorough washing and decontamination using the product of Valet Pro (foam), ADBL (Shampoo, Vampire, Tar&Glue, Tire Cleaner, APC, Green’gine, Wheel Warrior) + several types of clay bars
– removing the old protective film with the help of the hair dryer and water
– two-step paint correction using Rupes machines and pads, Royal Pads, Meguiar’s D300 i M205
– polishing glass with CeriGlass
– cleaning the interior with Colourlock, ADBL and Sonax
– protection with Kamikaze ISM Coat (paint, chromes, plastics), Sonax Nano Paint Protect (wheels), 4nano Tire Shine (tires) and SCS Titanium Glass Guard (glass)
– removing the old film is not a simple job 😉 – you need to be very careful because the film every now and then breaks or / and crumbles
– paint was very difficult to work with, soft and firmly holding the remains of compounds (sticky paint) – needed a lot of various attempts and patents to finish it well without leaving a small holograms and haze
Several photos showing how the car looked upon arrival:
The car is ready.